Our station located at 955 East McKinney Ave. in Rogersville has an event room that is available rent. Uses for the event room include but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, class reunions, family reunions, homeowner association meetings, meetings, weddings, wedding showers, etc.… Reservations are required and donation of $50.00 (Cash or Check) is due upon making reservations. Fees could apply for returned checks. In the event you need to cancel your event, your donation of $50.00 will be refunded or applied to a new reservation. Reservations can be made by calling 423-272-2695 Monday – Friday 8:00am - 11:00 AM & 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. A kitchen is available for an extra fee which requires prior approval by our agency before use. For the convenience of all users, please observe our rules and regulations. Our facility is intended for the use of Hawkins County Rescue Squad and the citizens of Hawkins County, please help us take care of it!
Rules and Regulations
· Reservations are taken in calendar year of use (January 1st - December 31st).
· Facility should be reserved prior to the event and availability is based upon first come first served basis.
· A responsible adult must always be present with no children being left unattended.
· The party renting the room will be responsible for all damages.
· No loud noise, horseplay, or use of alcohol will be tolerated.
· All functions must end by 10:00 PM.
· Affixing of any material to the walls, floors, ceilings, windows or light fixtures is PROHIBITED. Any decorations that are used must be removed at the end of the event.
· Please do not drop or scoot tables or chairs on the floor.
· Facility should be left clean. Any clean-up fees will be the responsibility of the renting party.
· All trash should be placed in waste receptacles and placed in downstairs outside dumpster at end of rental.
· All tables and chairs should be wiped clean and restored to the original setup.
· If kitchen has been used, all stove burners and ovens should be turned off and other posted instructions followed.
· Check restrooms to see if any major clean-up is needed.
· Ensure all lighting is turned off prior to leaving.