By submitting the above registration, I hereby waive and release all other contestants, the Host, Hawkins County Rescue Squad, and its members, sponsors, and Tournament Officials from all claims of injury, and/or damage incurred in connection with this tournament. I understand and agree to abide by all the below Tournament Rules and Regulations. I understand and agree that the Tournament Officials reserve the right to refund this entrance fee if they should choose to for any reason not to accept my application. I further understand all deposits are non-refundable. I swear the above facts are true and accurate, to the best of my knowledge.
1. Rules: Interpretation of these rules shall be left exclusively to the Tournament Committee, and their decision shall be final in all matters.
2. Parings: (Single entry or Buddy System) pick your own partner. Two(2) people per boat maximum, You may not leave your boat and fish from the bank.
3. Safety: Safe boating conduct must always be observed by all tournament competitors. Every tournament boat must be equipped with all required Coast Guard safety equipment. All TWRA boating rules and regulations shall apply.
4. Tackle and Equipment: ONLY artificial lures may be used, No live bait or prepared bait, except for pork-type baits maybe be used.
5. Live Fish: Every effort must be made keep the fish (bass) alive by the use of properly aerated live wells. Dead fish will NOT qualify for weigh-in.
6. Scoring: Scoring will be determined by pounds and ounces. The tournament winners will be determined by the total pounds and ounces accumulated per boat during the tournament. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Spotted Bass will be weighted. Five(5) Bass per boat maximum. The official length will comply with current Tennessee regulations. Bass presented for weight-in which fail to minimum length shall accrue penalties at the rate of one(1) pound per fish, subtracted from the total weight, plus loss of short fish.
7. Late Penalty for end of Tournament: Contestants who are not in the official docking area on time shall be penalized one(1) pound for each minute he or she is late. Any contestant signing in more than five(5) minutes late shall lose all credits.
8. Lunker: The chance to win will be determined by weight, and must be caught in accordance will all rules and regulations for the tournament. (In the event of a tie, decision will be made by the flip of a coin for one(1) winner.)
9. All fishing caught and weighed in at this tournament shall be released immediately after they have been weighed. This is the responsibility of the respective team.
10. In the event of a tie, a decision will be decided by the flip of a coin for one(1) winner, with the loser assuming the next lower place.
11. NO alcoholic beverages or drugs will be permitted during the course of the tournament.
12. First, Second, Third, Fourth, and Lunker award winners may be given a polygraph test before the prize money will be awarded.
13. Each team will be required to carry liability insurance on the team boat.
A PayPal Account is not required. You can submit the registration fee as a guest using the above accepted forms of payment by clicking "Pay with Debit or Credit Card".
1st Place: Travis Carpenter & J.R. Henard 16.8 lbs
2nd Place: Shaun Ramsey & Dustin Buckner 16.3 lbs
3rd Place: Gary Pilkenton & Clifford Bunch 15.11 lbs
4th Place: Rodney Kite & Bryson Blevins 14.13 lbs
Big Fish: Bryce Stone & Slade Hickman 4.11 lbs
1st Place: Denny Turner & Scott Huddelson 14.6 lbs
2nd Place: Health Elkins & Justin Taylor 13.9 lbs
3rd Place: Ty Ball & Hunter Hamilton 13.6 lbs
4th Place: Scott Ridley & Alan Rogers 13.3 lbs
Big Fish: Chris Atkins & Cody Glasscock 4.4 lbs
1st Place: Rufus Johnson & Craig Brewer 13.14 lbs
2nd Place: Health Elkins & Justin Taylor 13.14 lbs
3rd Place: Kenny Cuthrell & Jeremy Jones 13.13 lbs
4th Place: Randy Brown & Greg Burrell 12.15 lbs
Big Fish: Tom Mullins 4.02 lbs