Our station located at 955 East McKinney Avenue in Rogersville has an Event Hall that is available rent. Uses for the Event Hall include but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, class reunions, family reunions, homeowner association meetings, meetings, weddings, wedding showers, etc.… Reservations are required seven (7) days in advance from the date of your event. Availability is based upon first come first serve basis. All reservations are done through this website at the bottom of this page.
Event Hall Details:
· 1,938 square feet (57ft by 34ft) of unobstructed space
· 12ft Ceilings
· 15ft by 12ft Stage area
· Kitchen ($25.00 Fee for use of Kitchen and must be reserved with reservation)
· Bathrooms with baby changing table in Women’s
· Approximate Chairs/Tables for 100 – 125 people
· Vending Machine
· Drink Machines (inside, outside)
· Guest WiFi
In the event you need to cancel your event, your reservation fee will be refunded or applied to a new reservation. Cancellation is required within twenty-four (24) hours of your reservation.
· Reservations are taken in calendar year of use (January 1st - December 31st).
· Facility should be reserved prior to the event and availability is based upon first come first served basis.
· A responsible adult must always be present with no children being left unattended.
· The party renting the room will be responsible for all damages.
· No loud noise, horseplay, or use of alcohol will be tolerated.
· All functions must be between the hours of 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
· Affixing of any material to the walls, floors, ceilings, windows or light fixtures is PROHIBITED. Any decorations that are used must be removed at the end of the event.
· Please do not drop or scoot tables or chairs on the floor.
· Facility should be left clean. Any clean-up fees will be the responsibility of the renting party.
· All trash should be placed in waste receptacles and placed in downstairs outside dumpster at end of rental.
· All tables and chairs should be wiped clean and restored to the original setup.
· If kitchen has been used, all stove burners and ovens should be turned off and other posted instructions followed.
· Check restrooms to see if any major clean-up is needed.
· Ensure all lighting is turned off prior to leaving.
For the convenience of all users, please observe our rules and regulations. Our facility is intended for the use of Hawkins County Rescue Squad and the citizens of Hawkins County, please help us take care of it.