Our station located at 955 East McKinney Avenue in Rogersville has an Event Hall that is available rent. Uses for the Event Hall include but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, class reunions, family reunions, homeowner association meetings, meetings, weddings, wedding showers, etc.… Reservations are required ten (10) days in advance from the date of your event. All rental fees are required seven (7) days in advance from the date of your event. Any rental fees not received within seven (7) days of the reservation will result in cancellation. Both the Event Hall and Kitchen will only be offered in a 15 hour block (7:00 AM – 10:00 PM). The 10 and 4 hour blocks are for OFFICIAL USE ONLY. Availability is based upon first come first serve basis. All reservations are done through this website at the bottom of this page.
Updated Rental Fees Beginning January 1, 2023:
Event Hall: $125.00 (Including Security Deposit)
Kitchen: $100.00 (Including Security Deposit)
Event Hall Details:
· 1,938 square feet (57ft by 34ft) of unobstructed space
· 12ft Ceilings
· 15ft by 12ft Stage area
· Kitchen ($100.00 additional fee for use of Kitchen and must be reserved with reservation)
· Bathrooms with baby changing table in Women’s
· Approximate Chairs/Tables for 100 – 125 people
· Vending Machine
· Drink Machines (inside, outside)
A $25.00 security deposit is included in the rental rate of both the Event Hall and Kitchen to help ensure our Event Hall and Kitchen are not damaged and items from both inside the Event Hall and Kitchen are not removed. A designated representative from our agency will inspect the areas rented after the rental to ensure no damage or removal of any items has occurred. If the inspection passes, the security deposit(s) will be refunded within seven (7) days after rental to the payment method used during the reservations.
Reservations for use of the Kitchen is in addition to rental of the Event Hall. Any type of use within the Kitchen requires reservations. No type of supplies will be provided for anyone that chooses to use to the Kitchen. Rental of the Kitchen will include: One (1) empty refrigerator/freezer, Two (2) ovens, One (1) gas griddle, One (1) warming table, and Sink. If use of griddle and warming table is needed, please note that in the “Special Request” section during your reservations so we can ensure that the item(s) are turned on prior to your rental.
Cancellation & Refund:
Refundable/date change cancellations will be given seven (7) days prior to the reservation date. Cancellations from seven (7) days to one (1) day prior to the reservation date will be granted with an available open date change of your chose, no rental fee(s) will be refunded. No refund or date change will be given twenty-four (24) hours or less prior to or after the reservation date.
For the quickest response to your question(s), please either contact us by email (email@example.com) or the "Contact Us" section on the bottom of the homepage of our website (www.hawkinscorescuesquad.org). Processing your question(s) may take up to twenty-four hours. The phone at our Station is not always answered or manned by a representative from our agency to answer your question(s).
· Reservations are taken a year in advance from current month.
· Facility should be reserved prior to the event and availability is based upon first come first served basis.
· A responsible adult must always be present with no children being left unattended.
· The party renting the room will be responsible for all damages.
· No loud noise, horseplay, or use of alcohol will be tolerated.
· All functions must be between the hours of 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
· Affixing of any material to the walls, floors, ceilings, windows or light fixtures is PROHIBITED. Any decorations that are used must be removed at the end of the event.
· Please do not drop or scoot tables or chairs on the floor.
· Facility should be left clean. Any clean-up fees will be the responsibility of the renting party.
· All trash should be placed in waste receptacles and placed in downstairs outside dumpster at end of rental.
· All tables and chairs should be wiped clean and restored to the original setup.
· If kitchen has been used, all stove burners and ovens should be turned off and other posted instructions followed.
· Check restrooms to see if any major clean-up is needed.
· Ensure all lighting is turned off prior to leaving.
For the convenience of all users, please observe our rules and regulations. Our facility is intended for the use of Hawkins County Rescue Squad and the citizens of Hawkins County, please help us take care of it.